Annual Meeting of the Membership Jan. 6, 11-2
Annual Membership Meeting
Friends of St. Joseph Bay Preserves
January 6, 2018
11am - 2pm
3915 State Road 30-A
Port St. Joe, FL
All Friends members are encouraged to attend and
Bring a not-yet member!
President, Lynda White
Aquatic Preserve Manager, Jon Brucker
Buffer Preserve Manager, Dylan Shoemaker
Members will have the opportunity to nominate members to serve on the board.
ENJOY a chili dinner with Friends!
Bring a dish to share with others and learn about the accomplishments of 2017 and the plans for growth for 2018!
Be prepared to have a good time and meet fellow FRIENDS members!
Posted by Sandra Chafin - Thursday, 12/21/17, 12:39 PM - Category: Events
- Feb 2018
- Annual Meeting of the Membership Jan. 6, 11-2
- Tram Tours on SECOND Friday of each month!
- New Land Acquisitions for the Buffer Preserve
- Splash Trash Tour at Buffer, Mar. 31 - Apr. 7
- Archaeology Weekend in Port St. Joe March 25, 2017
- Archaeology Weekend in PSJ on March 24th
- Eagle Program WAS GREAT!
- Annual Meeting A Success!
- Annual Meeting
- Thankful for our members
- Thank You for our Bay day Sponsors
- June Starts Busy! Call Out for Bay Day Volunteers!
- National Volunteer Week!
- Archaeology Week Celebrated!
- Fire Week at the Buffer Preserve!